Our company is characterized by a dynamic project portfolios development.
We work with cutting edge technologies, widely using a microservice approach, distributed application architecture, asynchronous communication, artificial intelligence and cloud-based solutions. The work is carried out in the spirit of Agile, with the constant focus on the clients’ needs.
Your daily tasks:
- supports agile transformation in different type of projects and industries,
- coach cross-functional teams, leadership and individuals,
- supports management with their agile transformation,
- supports our clients in business agility,
- take an active part in agile community life and help them evolve,
- create, lead and improve of talent development programs, e.g. Agile Coach and Scrum Master Academy, Agile Coach Summit and mentoring programs.
Most frequently used technologies:
- you have completed at least first-cycle studies in the field of exact sciences,
- you have at least 2 years of experience as a Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Product Owner in IT projects,
- you know agile frameworks very well, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS or Nexus,
- you have worked with an external client (preferably in international teams),
- you demonstrate a wide range of sills as an agile coach,
- Professional certifications are welcome, e.g. ICAgile, PMI, Scrum Alliace,
- you know German and English very well (both at least B2).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).