Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively realises end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees can develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Your daily tasks:
- multifaceted support for applications;
- analysis of complex, non-standard incidents and problems;
- source code analysis and modernization;
- deployment and release management;
- improvement and automation of application environment.
Frequently used technologies:
Linux / Bash
Cloud / Azure / AWS
Java / C# / Python
Oracle / SQL
Jira / Confluence
- master’s, engineer’s or bachelor’s degree;
- 2 years of hands-on experience in application support;
- familiarity with aspects of system administration (Linux, Cloud);
- basic knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, Python, C#, C++, VBA), databases (SQL);
- experience in support and maintenance – knowledge of ITIL will be an asset;
- communicative level of English and basic knowledge of German.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).