The Security Testing team at Capgemini supports projects in the implementation and verification of security features of our clients' systems. We perform tasks like analysis of implemented solutions, security testing of web applications, infrastructure and cloud technologies.
On the basis of our activities we prepare reports and give recommendations regarding security.
Working in Security Testing is demanding due to the wide range of technical knowledge but guarantees personal development and the acquisition of unique skills.
Your daily tasks:
- Research security testing tools;
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.);
- Black/white box security testing;
- Source code review and preparation of security recommendations;
Frequently used technologies:
Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Oracle / SQL
- you have minimum 2 years experience in cybersecurity;
- certification like OSCP, CEH, CompTIA+ or similar;
- programming skills, scripting language would be an asset;
- knowledge of container technologies and basic experience with relational databases;
- good command of English (German will be an asset);
- experience with Burp/OWASP ZAP would be another asset.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).