Join our Bid&Solution Team! We are a group of specialists supporting key bid projects. With us you will have the opportunity to work with the best experts from Poland, Germany, India and other Capgemini countries. With each new bid you will be able to learn about different industries, technologies and clients, so you will never get bored.
Your daily tasks:
- Managing an experienced, interdisciplinary, and often geographically distributed team
of Capgemini’s best professionals and managers,
- planning and managing schedules and budgets of your own bid projects,
- building relationships and collaborating with company’s top internal stakeholders,
- taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process (from opportunity qualification to contract signature and handling the sales-to-delivery handover)
- ensuring key clients’ requests are addressed on time while assuring top-quality,
- assuring compliance with internal bid procedures and standards.
- have at least one year of proven experience as a bid manager or a project manager,
- are able to communicate in English and German (both written and spoken) effortlessly (at least B2/C1 level),
- have substantial experience in custom software development projects (at least a few years) and/or proven capability of team management (at least 3 years),
- are comfortable working with clients and you understand their needs,
- can handle difficult situations (such as challenging meetings),
- are diligent, reliable and you can work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).