The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the bid process and designing IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Your daily tasks:
- SAP data archiving and SAP ILM (Information Lifecycle Management);
- end to end implementation from legal requirement to UAT;
- tables analysis to identify archive objects for archiving and context data extraction;
- participating in workshops with the end-users and concepting the solution;
- creating test case scenarios.
Most frequently used technologies:
SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP ERP, SAP Netweaver
Systemy ERP lub CRM
- hands on experience in SAP consulting and requirements gathering;
- understanding of data privacy and GDPR;
- analytical and problem solving skills to address and resolve technical issues;
- self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented;
- presentation and communication skills;
- good communication skills in English (German would be an asset).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).