Join our Bid&Solution Team! We are a group of specialists supporting key bid projects. With us you will have the opportunity to work with the best experts from Poland, Germany, India and other Capgemini countries. As a Deal Analyst (DA) you will be part of the local Bid Team, part of the virtual DA team of Capgemini Germany and part of the worldwide community of DAs of Capgemini. You will be primarily responsible for preparing pricing of proposals to potential external Clients in close cooperation with sales executives, legal departments, and solution teams, as well as managing the contractual aspects linked to Financials.
Your daily tasks:
- design, setup and manage the structure of the pricing and costing model of a bid pursuit based on your analysis of proposal documents and work with Solution Architects, Sales, Finance, and Business Risk Management to commercially shape a deal that is competitive, deliverable and achieves the approved margin;
- exchange with your DA peers in Poland, Germany, and worldwide to find good financial and commercial solutions for your current bid by using and improving best practices;
- participate in deal review process, presenting the financial part of the deal the purpose to get financial approval for the deal;
- fill in customized Client’s pricing templates and write the proposal chapters on commercial and financial topics in cooperation with the bid team;
- prepare commercial and financial aspect of negotiations and occasionally be part of the negotiation teams to directly negotiate with the Client;
- assure a comprehensive financial handover to the delivery team so that they have full understanding of the contractual obligations and the commercial shape of the deal.
- have first experience as a deal analyst, financial architect, commercial manager, solutioner or in a comparable job;
- good analytical skills and having fun when working with numbers;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel;
- basic understanding of accounting would be beneficial;
- be able to communicate in English and German (both written and spoken) (at least B2/C1 level);
- are diligent, reliable and you can work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).