We are looking for a Delivery Lead who will ensure the achievement of business goals in a methodical and planned manner. Join us in creating and delivering modern applications for global leaders in the automotive, logistics and telecommunications industries.
Your daily tasks:
- managing flow on epic level together with the Product Owners and other Delivery Leads,
- managing risks in delivery process,
- ensuring that work and progress on it is visualized and communicated in a meaningful way,
- ensuring that policies for prioritization exist and applied consistently,
- ensuring Development Team's flow and predictability improvement in the SDR meetings,
- managing communication between the Business Area Product Owner and the Development Team,
- contributes to Business Area's backlog management,
- estimating the delivery of Stories & Epics,
- solving/escalating issues and/or impediments,
- improving delivery processes.
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 3 years of experience in delivery role (Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Delivery Responsible, Service Manager, etc.),
- knowing the basics of Kanban and understands Flow & Predictability,
- feeling comfortable in proactive ways of working and willing to take leadership role,
- having necessary skills for facilitating regular meetings: daily, SDRs, retrospective (with Coach support as needed),
- good communication in English to negotiate and escalate issues with people externally to the Development Team.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
Chcesz porozmawiać, aby uzyskać dodatkowe informacje? Zapraszamy do kontaktu!