Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice helps global brands as well as public organizations to understand and implement the right mix of business-focused digital capabilities and innovations following a “Customer-First” approach. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and the culture of feedback. Following the motto “Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- understanding the needs, goals, and objectives of the customer, and ensure that the solution which gets built fits the organization in the longer term;
- managing and advising the requirements gathering process by running workshops, interviews and observations sessions with Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners to define the business and functional requirements, and system goals;
- co-creating together with the customer and present ideas which trigger the imagination of business owners and stakeholders, based on the capabilities of the platform;
- helping the Product Owners build the Product Backlog and ensure requirements are documented correctly in User Stories (if possible, using Behavior Driven Development);
- working with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high-level and low-level solution designs in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, and find together the balance between configuration and customization.
Most frequently used technologies:
- you are excited about the technologies and capabilities provided by Dynamics 365 and Power Platform – the out-of-the-box capabilities and the limitations, or have experience with other CRM Cloud platforms like Salesforce, Oracle, or SAP;
- you can translate business needs into great Customer Experience, and can apply best practices when designing and implementing business processes and data models;
- you are passionate about delivering according to the Agile methodology and can help plan projects and releases in sprints and write Epics, Features and User Stories;
- you can form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and can engage with stakeholders at different levels in an organization;
- Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics 365 are a great plus.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).