Capgemini is developing a new technology center in Gdańsk!
Our innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter), in which teams work in the Agile / DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of development of IT systems. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
We develop tailor-made software for international clients located in Europe (Germany, Scandinavia). We work in sectors such as automotive, logistics and telecommunications.
Your daily tasks:
- you will be responsible for preparing the architecture for new web solutions,
- lead/support the development team within the project(s) as a technical leader and mentor,
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban),
- be able to develop your competences in modern cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
Frequently used technologies:
Angular / React / Vue
- you have practical experience in creating and designing Front-End solutions, supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions,
- you are familiar with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue,
- you implement good practices in the field of DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development),
- you place great emphasis on the quality of the software you produce,
- you know the professional software development process very well,
- you are fluent in English.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).