Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively implements end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We reach for solutions in the field of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees have the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback.
Following the motto: ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- working side by side with senior engineers, developing your IT skills;
- performing basic troubleshooting;
- learning basics of DevOps concept by configuring CI/CD pipelines.
Most frequently used technologies:
Jenkins with Groovy DSL
Cloud based services
Linux / Bash
Monitoring and Logging Systems
- availability at least 20h/week, 30h or more/week preferably;
- good knowledge of English (intermediate);
- basic knowledge of DevOps or willingness to learn about that technology during our internal courses;
- basic knowledge of Linux;
- good communication skills and ability to focus on details;
- basic knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- paid internship;
- hybrid, flexible working model;
- attendance in internal projects, you have ability to reach professional experience;
- development opportunities, mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path;
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini);
- Multisport card, all paid by Capgemini;
- integration events and celebrations of special days. We like spending time together, which is why we organize various group trips or integration meetings. We also celebrate together such days as: Children's Day, Fat Thursday, Mikołajki, Programmer's or Tester's Day and many others.