We invite you to join our PMO team. Our Team is part of the Application Development and Maintenance Practice in Poland, with headquarters in Wrocław, Poznań and Gdańsk. We are an ever-growing group of specialists for whom Project Management has become a true passion. We support our clients in the areas of, among other, financial analysis, administration, process flow control and communication flow control.
Your daily tasks:
- support Project Management Office in daily tasks and be responsible for controlling work-time records,
- prepare reports, data summaries, analyses and presentations for project purposes,
- draw up invoices and be responsible for auditing them,
- responsibility for taking care of the flow of project documentation and archiving documents.
- fluency in both written and spoken German (B2) and are at least communicative in English (B1),
- analytically thinking and being a team-worker,
- precision, thoroughness, motivation, discipline and very well-organized.
- paid internship;
- hybrid, flexible working model;
- attendance in internal projects, you have ability to reach professional experience;
- development opportunities, mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path;
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini);
- Multisport card, all paid by Capgemini;
- integration events and celebrations of special days. We like spending time together, which is why we organize various group trips or integration meetings. We also celebrate together such days as: Children's Day, Fat Thursday, Mikołajki, Programmer's or Tester's Day and many others.