The department deals with projects in the manufacturing and high-tech industry. The scope of duties covers pre-sales, marketing and optimization of services provided by Capgemini for international clients.
Your daily tasks:
- collecting project statuses and analyzing the progress of delivered projects;
- reporting in management tools;
- preparation of project and product presentations;
- daily cooperation with delivery teams.
- the last year of studies in the field of management, marketing, IT or IT related;
- English at a very good communicative level;
- German is welcome but not obligatory;
- willingness to learn project management;
- willingness to learn the elements of marketing in B2B business.
- paid internship;
- hybrid, flexible working model;
- attendance in internal projects, you have ability to reach professional experience;
- development opportunities, mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path;
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini);
- Multisport card, all paid by Capgemini;
- integration events and celebrations of special days. We like spending time together, which is why we organize various group trips or integration meetings. We also celebrate together such days as: Children's Day, Fat Thursday, Mikołajki, Programmer's or Tester's Day and many others.