Application Development & Maintenance (ADM Center) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively provides end-to-end IT services from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees have the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Join us! You're welcome.
Your daily tasks:
- provide multifaceted support for applications
- analyze standard incidents and problems
- apply your technical, functional, and procedural knowledge to problem solving
- gain experience and support in software deployment and release management
Frequently used technologies:
Systemy ERP lub CRM
- you have already begun your journey in IT (started studies, completed internships or courses)
- you have some experience working with ERP or CRM systems
- you have good MS Office skills, MS Excel in particular
- you speak good English
- you know German at least at B1 level
- you have worked in a large international organization (it will be considered an advantage)
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
Do you have a question?
Would you like to talk? Feel free to contact us!