Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively realises end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees can develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Your daily tasks:
- identify and understand customers’ needs as well as gather and document their requirements;
- create technical and functional specifications;
- design IT systems solutions;
- mediate between the client and the development team;
- support and supervise the implementation and testing of the designed solutions.
Frequently used technologies:
BPMN / UML / XML
EDI / OTM
VBA / JAVA
- master’s, engineer’s or bachelor’s degree;
- at least 3 years of experience in gathering requirements, creating specifications, functional tests as well as cooperation with developers and stakeholders;
- familiarity with the field of software engineering and system integration;
- knowledge of BPMN, UML and XML;
- basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. JAVA, VBA) and databases (SQL);
- knowledge of EDI, API, OTM and the global supply chain processes SCM will be considered an additional advantage;
- communicative level of English and basic knowledge of German.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).