Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively realises end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees can develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Join us! You're welcome.
Your daily tasks:
- identify and understand customers’ needs as well as gather and document their requirements;
- create technical and functional specifications;
- design IT systems solutions;
- mediate between the client and the development team;
- support and supervise the implementation and testing of the designed solutions
Frequently used technologies:
EDI / OTM
VBA / JAVA
- master’s, engineer’s or bachelor’s degree;
- at least 3 years of experience in gathering requirements, creating specifications, functional tests as well as cooperation with developers and stakeholders;
- familiarity with the field of software engineering and system integration;
- knowledge of BPMN, UML and XML;
- basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. JAVA, VBA) and databases (SQL);
- knowledge of EDI, API, OTM and the global supply chain processes SCM will be considered an additional advantage;
- communicative level of English,
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).