Our programming teams build and develops software based on the maximum and intelligent use of Java technology. We support world leaders in the automotive, manufacturing, commercial, distribution, telecommunications, energy, and public sectors.
We work with experienced experts from around the world, which gives a wide range of technical and business knowledge. It allows you to acquire competences in professional programming while maintaining the Clean Code principle.
Your daily tasks:
- creating modern applications for external clients in Java 8+ technology
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies;
- writing high-quality production code and testing it;
- analysis of documentation and business requirements;
- direct contact with the client.
Frequently used technologies:
- minimum 2 years of experience in creating software in Java 8+ technology (Java 11 is welcome) in accordance with the Clean Code principles;
- ability to write unit tests using frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito;
- knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Maven and Git;
- experience with AWS database and relational (MS SQL / Oracle) or non-relational (Redis / MongoDB) databases;
- communicative use of the English language.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).