Our programming teams build and develops software based on the maximum and intelligent use of Java technology. We support world leaders in the automotive, manufacturing, commercial, distribution, telecommunications, energy, and public sectors.
We work with experienced experts from around the world, which gives a wide range of technical and business knowledge. It allows you to acquire competences in professional programming while maintaining the Clean Code principle.
Your daily tasks:
- creating modern applications for external clients in Java 8+ technology
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies;
- writing high-quality production code and testing it;
- analysis of documentation and business requirements;
- direct contact with the client.
Frequently used technologies:
- minimum 2,5 years of experience in creating software in Java 8+ technology (Java 11 is welcome) in accordance with the Clean Code principles;
- ability to write unit tests using frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito;
- knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Maven and Git;
- experience with relational (MS SQL / Oracle) or non-relational (Redis / MongoDB) databases;
- communicative use of the English language;
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).