We invite Java developers to support logistics projects to create and improve land, sea and air transport management systems.
We design software tailored to the individual needs of our Clients, which requires our involvement in the production process from start to end.
Enter the dynamic logistics industry now and together with our Clients (leaders in European and world markets) decide on the direction of development of IT systems.
Your daily tasks:
- creating applications for external clients in Java 8+ technology (nice to have Java 11),
- working with international teams and methods based on our best agile practices,
- producing high-quality code along with its testing,
- analyzing of documentation and business requirements, contact with the client.
Frequently used technologies:
Spring, Hibernate, JPA
MS SQL/Oracle Database
Maven, Git, Jenkins
- minimum 2,5 years of experience in creating software in Java 8+ technology that meets the Clean Code principles,
- ability to write unit tests using frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito,
- knowledge of Maven, Git, Spring, Hibernate,
- experience with databases: relational (MS SQL / Oracle) or non-relational (Redis / MongoDB),
- fluent use of the English language,
- nice to have knowledge of:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible work model,
- Possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work,
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home,
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package,
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).