Application Development & Maintenance (ADM Center) provides comprehensive end-to-end IT services from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading it technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, low-code, broadly understood Automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows to build close relationships with our clients on various levels, while also to give employees the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in agile and lean software engineering practices.
Join us! You're welcome.
Your daily tasks:
- administration and development of IT systems in accordance with the needs of our clients and using good design patterns
- designing, developing and administrating all Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Trello)
- identifying and implementing ad-hoc plugins for Jira and Confluence
- maintaining Atlassian environment, ensuring that services are working as expected
- drive workflow definition, project set-up, SLA configurations, dashboard configurations
- integration of external tools with Jira
- creating technical and business specifications
Frequently used technologies:
Jira / Confluence
HTML5/ CSS3/ SASS/ SCSS
- you hold a master’s, engineer’s or bachelor’s degree
- minimum 3+ years of experience with Atlassian products JIRA and Confluence in terms of implementation and configuration
- experience in working with on-premise and cloud instances
- you are familiar with ScriptRunner and Groovy scripting language technologies for creating extensions in JIRA and Confluence
- ability to work with databases, as well as knowledge of SQL
- Atlassian Administrator Certificate is welcome
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (knowledge of German will be an advantage)
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
Discover all our benefits we offer!