We invite you to join our PMO team. Our Team is part of the Application Development and Maintenance Practice in Poland, with headquarters in Wrocław, Poznań and Gdańsk.
We are an ever-growing group of specialists for whom Project Management has become a true passion.
We support our clients in the areas of, among other, financial analysis, administration, process flow control and communication flow control.
Your daily tasks:
- responsibility for ensuring correct and timely settlement of the project,
- preparing calculations, reports, summaries and presentations of the project purposes,
- responsibility for identification of budget plan deviations and their analysis,
- conducting and managing project correspondence and documentation,
- cooperating with other company units (including finance and accounting department, procurement department and HR department.
- excellent command of spoken and written German and communicative in English,
- ability to thinking analytically, solving problems and making decisions quickly,
- very well knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- oriented towards teamwork and the development of your skills,
- at least a bachelor’s degree (economic education is welcome),
- experience in a similar position (experience in controlling will be an additional advantage).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).