Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Center of Excellence Artificial Intelligence (CoE AI) it the team at I&D in Poland where Data Science and Machine Learning Projects happen.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
We work in various project and team configurations from small scale PoCs and Prototypes to program-wide transformations, where Machine Learning plays a key role.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
The future will bring new development opportunities in the AI and ML and our team is well suited tackle these challenges.
The AI Journey just started! Come on Board!
Your daily tasks:
- integration and processing of data for Data Science solutions;
- design and optimization of statistical models and AI/ML algorithms;
- cooperating with the Client and SMEs to refine expectations and get clarity on expected results of data analysis;
- cooperating with data analysts, data engineers, business analysts as well as Data Science solutions architects;
- scaling algorithms for implementation in Big Data environments.
Most frequently used technologies:
- at least 5-years of commercial experience in Data Science projects in the area of building models to process and analyze data in various business sectors;
- experience using programming tools such as: Python (alternatively IPython, Jupiter Notebooks) or R (alternatively R Shiny);
- familiarity with mathematical and statistical models as well as algorithms used in Data Science, for example: deep learning, neural networks, linear/logistic regression, decision trees, random forest;
- MSc degree in IT, Mathematics or other science;
- very good English skills (German language will be an advantage).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).