Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively realises end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees have the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Join us! You're welcome.
Your daily tasks:
- performing day-to-day administrative tasks on Linux OS;
- systems installation and configuration according to project needs;
- continuous monitoring and troubleshooting of OS and application related issues, if needed bug-fixing;
- managing, coordinating and implementing software upgrades, patches, hot-fixes;
- application updates, deployments according to the deployment-sheets;
- developing automation scripts, used for configuration changes, logging and monitoring;
- working on incident and request tickets with Jira or similar software;
- OS and DB backups and restores as per project needs.
Frequently used technologies:
Linux / Bash
Oracle / SQL
- master’s, engineer’s or bachelor’s degree;
- at least 3 years of hands-on experience with Linux administration and scripting (Bash, etc.);
- familiarity with aspects of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SSH, etc.);
- excellent problem-solving skills;
- knowledge of logging and monitoring;
- communicative level of English,
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).