For the Customer from automotive industry Capgemini delivers a leasing platform integrated with an external sales network. The major features include car configuration and long-term rental.
In this assignment manual testing was in the frontline. Six Test Managers and 50+ testers from Capgemini successfully covered broad range of requirements in 20 system domains. We were able to achieve high-quality testing by introducing solid Test Strategy and deploying rigorous test processes. Over 2 years Project successfully delivered 300+ CRs in 12 releases.
Your daily tasks:
- analysing requirements and create test cases;
- building sets of test cases and being responsible for test execution;
- analysing and report the results.
- working in international teams.
- willingness to speak in German at work everyday;
- at least one year of experience in testing.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).