Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively implements end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We reach for solutions in the field of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees can develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback.
Following the motto: ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- acting as a leader involved in a process of building Mendix team within organization
- supporting and direct work with Customers to provide guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options
- providing guidance to the team on complex development/improvement and debugging as well as designing, creating, and improving applications in Mendix platform
- cooperation with business and technical analysts to translate the functional requirements to Mendix business flows
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 5 years of hands-on experience in building and implementing software solutions on Mendix platform
- the Mendix Advanced Certificate
- experience in designing and building complex, interconnected software applications
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (knowledge of German will be an advantage),
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).