Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- architecture design and integration for cloud systems,
- development of modern Mule applications based on validated design pattern,
- CI/CD based on a modern infrastructure,
- application testing,
- integration with SFDC together with other systems.
Frequently used technologies:
- experience in designing up-to-date APIs, familiar with terms like RAML, Swagger, Flow Design, Git, BitBucket, REST, SOAP, XML, MUnit,
- good understanding of Anypoint platform architecture, knowledge of the HTTP protocols,
- knowledge of API security methods (oAuth2, J 2-way SSL/TLS, HMAC),
- knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture (API-led Connectivity),
- communicative English (German would be a great advantage).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).