The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations to understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our teams of developers are responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various the newest technologies such as: MuleSoft. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work we cultivate good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- designing of architecture and integration for cloud systems,
- development of modern Mule applications based upon validated design pattern,
- working with CI/CD based upon a modern infrastructure,
- applications testing,
- integration with SFDC together with other systems.
Frequently used technologies:
- experienced in designing up-to-date APIs, familiarizing with terms like RAML, Swagger, Flow Design, Git, BitBucket, REST, SOAP, XML, MUnit,
- understanding of Anypoint platform architecture, knowledge of the HTTP protocols,
- familiarizing with API security methods (oAuth2, J 2-way SSL/TLS, HMAC),
- knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture (API-led Connectivity),
- good command of English (German would be a great advantage).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible cost