Capgemini is developing a new technology center in Gdańsk!
Our innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter), in which teams work in the Agile / DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of development of IT systems. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
We develop tailor-made software for international clients located in Europe (Germany, Scandinavia). We work in sectors such as automotive, logistics and telecommunications.
Your daily tasks:
- technical analysis of existing systems and designing their expansion with new modules and components;
- leading / supporting the development team / teams as part of the project (s) as a technical leader and mentor;
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (eg Scrum, SAFe, Kanban);
- the ability to develop your competences in modern cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
Frequently used technologies:
.NET Core v.5+
Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
ASP.NET Core SignalR
- min. 1 year experience as a .NET developer
- you have practical experience in creating systems using a technology stack based on .NET;
- you have experience in designing solutions in large IT systems, supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions;
- you implement good practices in the field of DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development);
- you place great emphasis on the quality of the software you produce;
- you know the professional software development process very well;
- you are fluent in English.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).