Recruitment process for this position is conducted online.
At Capgemini, we're proud to be a global leader in working with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are guided everyday by the purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
We are a responsible and diverse organization, with a strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. We are trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs — from strategy and design to operations.
The Administrative Support team, to which we are recruiting now, is responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the company in terms of organization as well as for good information flow between the main offices in Wroclaw, Poznan, and Gdansk.
Your daily tasks:
- Organizing events, internal and external meetings, clients’ visits, department meetings, management meetings, teambuilding events and workshops (onsite and offsite);
- Preparing reports, protocols, analysis, meeting minutes, according to the current needs of the department;
- Creating communication, surveys, presentations;
- Supporting the department head in organizing and managing the calendar, in booking business trips and submitting occurring expenses, organizing internal meetings, supporting the work of the department.
- Supporting the onboarding process of the new department employees;
- Cooperating with the other company departments and supporting the office functioning in Gdansk;
- Cooperating with the other team members in terms of onboarding of the new team colleagues, knowledge sharing, holidays replacements, etc.
- Fluent English (B2 level minimum)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook);
- University degree;
- Readiness to work full-time;
- Self-organization, ability to organize the work of the department, good management of priorities;
- Scrupulousness, responsibility, proactive approach and efficiency in action;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- An experience in similar position will be an advantage.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).