Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively implements end-to-end projects from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We reach for solutions in the field of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees have the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback.
Following the motto: ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- software development based on the designed specification, code reviews,
- creation and maintenance of various applications built using the PEGA Business Process Modeling framework,
- cooperation with business and technical analysts as well as the testing team to guarantee the quality of the code in accordance with the best practices,
- presenting implemented solutions during direct meetings with the client (demo sessions).
Frequently used technologies:
Oracle / SQL
- at least 2 years of hands-on experience in working with PEGA 7.X / 8.X,
- experience as an application developer with knowledge of technological platforms, including Java/J2EE, Python, Oracle, SQL, PostGres, API, etc.,
- ability to translate the requirements of a software specification into a functional application prototype using Appian/PEGA/UiPath,
- independent in planning and organizing work with the ability to adapt to many tasks (multitasking),
- ability to bring together different elements in order to achieve results or accomplish tasks,
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (knowledge of German will be an advantage).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).