We invite you to join our PMO team. Our Team is part of the Application Development and Maintenance Practice in Poland, with headquarters in Wrocław, Poznań and Gdańsk.
We are an ever-growing group of specialists for whom Project Management has become a true passion.
We support our clients in the areas of, among other, financial analysis, administration, process flow control and communication flow control.
Your daily tasks:
- analyzing financial KPIs and make decisions that affect them,
- supporting high-level managers in the controlling and reporting processes as well as in everyday work with financial tools within the company,
- coordinating the optimization of financial processes,
- working closely with the PMO team and other departments of our company as well as with high-level management,
- being the leader of one of the key project group.
- experience in working in finance and controlling,
- problem solving and thinking outside the box,
- working with numbers and approach your tasks analytically,
- communication with numerous stakeholders of various seniority levels,
- proficiency at Excel,
- fluency in written and spoken German (B2) and English at a very good communicative level,
- task prioritization effectively,
- independence and are willingness to take the initiative.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).