Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) is a Capgemini department that comprehensively realises end-to-end IT services from business specification, through software development, implementation, to application maintenance using leading IT technologies and management methods.
We enthusiastically institute solutions in the fields of DevOps, SRE, Low-Code, broadly understood automation and AI.
The complexity and diversity of solutions allows, on the one hand, to build close relationships with clients on various levels, and on the other hand, employees have the opportunity to develop in a wide range of career paths. Our development teams are highly self-organizing and independent, capable in Agile and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Join us! You're welcome.
Your daily tasks:
- you will work with a senior, interdisciplinary and often highly international bidding teams made up of the best Capgemini specialists and managers;
- you will support our existing AMS Solution Architects in their projects and take over responsibility for certain tasks/substreams;
- you will contribute to creating AMS solutions in response to RFPs (Request for Proposal);
- your initial focus will be analyzing functional and non-functional requirements, performing data analysis
(e.g. ticket dump, numbers describing service performance in time) and producing concise summaries/reports (trends, red flags, etc.).
- you are a natural solution seeker with analytical mind, someone who is excited by the process of solving complex logical puzzles and not easily discouraged by emerging obstacles;
- you have some experience in understanding customer requirements towards products and/or services, especially identifying key elements of comprehensive documentation;
- you are not afraid of numbers in general and possess advanced knowledge of Excel (ability to digest large sets of data and produce summaries upon request, using parametrized tables, pivot tables, advanced formulas, basic VB);
- you can manage yourself within limited timeframe and prioritize tasks;
- you can communicate fluently in English and have at least basic grasp of German plus the motivation to develop it;
- you can communicate efficiently with clients and stakeholders of both business and technical backgrounds.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).