Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and developing business applications based on the customer demands;
- collecting and describing customers functionality needs, defining visions and concepts concerning future systems and writing the documentation;
- checking the compatibility of the created systems in terms of business demands;
- configuring objects, authorizations, workflows and creating personalized reports and dashboards.
Most frequently used technologies:
- skills in Salesforce and Salesforce configurations (certificates would be a great advantage) or experience in the role of a Business Analyst;
- at least 3 years of experience in creating IT systems and working with CRM/ERP class systems;
- experience in keeping direct business customer relationships, ease of establishing new contacts;
- good command of English.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).