SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- project design, estimation and implementation in SAP technologies for international clients,
- taking part in non-project tasks like mentoring program, SAP Community.
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 3 years experience in ABAP OO and/or Fiori projects,
- good command of at least one of the technologies: OData, SAPUI5, AdobeForms, XSA, CDS & AMDP, BTP, EDI, data migration,
- basic command of at least 2 modules: F2M, P2P, O2C, D2S, H2R or one of the middlewares: PI/CPI, MDG, BP,
- good command of English (German will be appreciated).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).