The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the bid process and designing IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- working in the EWM (Logistic Execution) team and providing consulting support and rollouts/implementations for international clients in the area of the SAP EWM
- analyzing and resolving customer requests.
- preparing, proposing and implementing new solutions.
- creating necessary project documentation: documentation of own solutions, business processes and specifications for developers.
- working in constant contact with the client.
Most frequently used technologies:
- you have experience in supporting a client in the SAP EWM or/and WM area or you have participated in implementation projects in this area (Knowledge of other logistic modules is a plus),
- you can communicate easily in German and English,
- you have a higher education degree.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the