The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the big process and designing IT solutions for our customer
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- supporting and developing of the SAP SFSF system for international customers,
- participating in the analysis the of requirements, configuration and testing of the system in accordance with the customer's guidelines,
- creating concepts of new solutions and implement the changes proposed and agreed with the client,
- cooperating with developers to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements.
Frequently used technologies:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central including functional knowledge, implementation, and application support expertise,
- experience in SAP HCM and in SFSF SAP integration,
- experience in other SuccessFactors modules will be assets,
- experience in analyses and optimization in business processes and conducting projects,
- very good knowledge English or German (knowledge of both languages will be asset).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).