SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- project design, estimation and implementation in SAP technologies for international clients;
- representation of the SAP department in front of the customer and presales activities in S/4HANA bids;
- taking part in non-project tasks like mentoring program, SAP Community as well as supporting less experienced employees.
Most frequently used technologies:
- at least 8 years of experience in projects based on SAP ABAP (ABAP OO) including experience as a technical architect for SAP solutions;
- good command of ABAP OO, SAPUI5, OData and Gateway;
- good command of at least one of the technologies: S/4 migration/transformation, BTP, EDI, AdobeForms, SQLScript, CDS & AMDP, In-App Extensibility, data archiving;
- basic command of at least 2 modules: F2M, P2P, O2C, D2S, H2R or one of the middlewares: PI/CPI, MDG, BP;
- good command of English (German will be appreciated).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).