Our company is characterized by a dynamic project portfolios development.
We work with cutting edge technologies, widely using a microservice approach, distributed application architecture, asynchronous communication, artificial intelligence and cloud-based solutions. The work is carried out in the spirit of Agile, with the constant focus on the clients’ needs.
Your daily tasks:
- shaping self-management and interdisciplinarity of the team, helping the team to focus on producing valuable elements of the product, removing barriers, and caring for constructive SCRUM ceremonies;
- managing the backlog taking care of an empirical approach to work planning and supporting stakeholders;
- work in an international team based on agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe®) and the professional Software Delivery Life Cycle process;
- cooperation with other departments in the company.
Most frequently used technologies:
- at least two years of experience as a Scrum Master and previous experience in IT-related projects (project manager, developer, etc.);
- engineering degree or a master's degree in exact sciences;
- knowledge of the software development process - Software Delivery Life Cycle;
- good command of German and fluent English;
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).