The Security Testing team at Capgemini supports projects in the implementation and verification of security features of our clients' systems. We perform tasks like analysis of implemented solutions, security testing of web applications, infrastructure and cloud technologies.
On the basis of our activities we prepare reports and give recommendations regarding security.
Working in Security Testing is demanding due to the wide range of technical knowledge but guarantees personal development and the acquisition of unique skills.
Your daily tasks:
- research security testing tools;
- implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.);
- black/white box security testing;
- vulnerability scan and penetration tests (pentests);
- source code review and preparation of security recommendations.
Frequently used technologies:
Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Oracle DB, SQL
- you have strong communication skills in English or German;
- you have minimum 2 years experience in cybersecurity;
- you have certification like OSCP, OSWA, CEH, CompTIA+ or similar;
- you have programming skills, scripting language would be an asset;
- you have knowledge of container technologies and basic experience with relational databases;
- experience with Burp/OWASP ZAP would be another asset.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).