In a project for a company from Automotive Industry we worked on integration of company wholesales operations and retail applications and moving them from multiple worldwide on-premise installations to Cloud.
We provide continuous validation through automation of GUI and API regression tests. Detailed daily information on the status of each feature is provided to Stakeholders via automatically published reports.
A team 8 automation testers deliver automated test suite using Java, Junit 5, Selenium, REST-assured, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket and Jira/XRAY/ Confluence. The team nailed migration from on-premises servers to the cloud in a noticeable shorter time than planned.
Your daily tasks:
- leading a technically an agile test automation team (UI and API);
- co-designing test architecture and provide technology advice;
- configuring automation test suites in a continuous integration environment;
- executing tests, analyse and report results;
- developing junior team members.
Frequently used technologies:
Selenium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, BrowserStack, REST-assured, Karate Mockito, WireMock, Allure
Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT
Jenkins, Bitbucket, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube
Nexus, Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Docker Swarm
- 4 years of experience in software testing and at least one year of experience in test team coordination.
- familiarity with the approach of different test management methods and have basic knowledge of test automation.
- familiarity with Agile methodology (experience as a Scrum Master will be an additional advantage);
- completed engineering or master's degree in science;
- good command of English.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).