Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) department is a team of business analysts, IT architects and project managers, who support our clients in designing, planning, and conducting digital transformations in their business. We create a bridge between business objectives and the world of IT solutions that can help to achieve them. We’re striving to understand client’s business, current and future challenges, as well as their IT environment. We then propose, design, plan and help to implement new technological solutions or changes in the current IT landscape to improve or transform relevant business processes. We often define requirements for new IT projects that are later implemented by other Capgemini units or external partners.
For the BTS department, we are looking for people, who will use their skills and experience to support our clients in manufacturing area, especially by implementation and transformation of Manufacturing Operations Platforms.
Your daily tasks:
- Leading consulting, transformation and roll-out projects for our clients.
- Organizing and moderating meetings and workshops with clients’ representatives where you will get to know their business, current and future challenges as well as collect and structure requirements resulting from them.
- Analyzing, modeling, and identifying improvements of business processes as well as in IT systems and environments in order to propose and design changes and optimizations.
- Cooperating with customers, technology experts and development teams to design new technology solutions or changes in existing IT systems and environments.
- Defining requirements and creating specifications for new IT systems or changes and transformation of existing IT landscapes.
- Presenting and discussing your solution ideas with diverse groups of stakeholders in order to win their acceptance and commitment.
- Identifying opportunities for business development and new projects, as well as contributing to new offers for our clients.
- Supporting and mentoring less experienced consultants and leading consulting teams.
Frequently used technologies:
MS Power Point
Domain Driven Design/Google Design Sprints
- You have min. 2 years of experience related to manufacturing (in particular in machinery, pharmacy or automotive);
- You came in contact with the IT world, you understand the software development process, basic concepts in IT architecture, you have participated in rollouts of IT systems;
- You are well familiar with current market trends and concepts related to Digital Manufacturing, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, Shop Floor Integration, Edge Computing, and you are able to assess their impact on manufacturing business.
- You have experience with IT systems supporting production and/or logistics such as ERP, MES, SCADA, etc.;
- Your knowledge and experience regarding relational databases and SQL will be an additional asset;
- You get well with people, you have good interpersonal skills and find satisfaction in helping colleagues or clients and gaining their attention for your ideas and services;
- You are fluent in English, basics of German will be a great asset (we will support you in further development of German language skills);
- You are good at analytical thinking, you are able to analyze complex processes/situations/problems in a structured manner and propose solutions while focusing on business objectives;
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).