The department provides solutions based on PLM systems for leading clients from industries such as automotive, aviation, mechanical engineering, and provides consulting and training services for our clients' PLM systems. Projects are carried out in international teams.
Your daily tasks:
- Consulting for clients from the automotive, aerospace and mechanical engineering sectors;
- shaping the adaptation of customer-specific solutions in Siemens Teamcenter and providing support in specification development, design concept, implementation, migration, testing, implementation and customization;
- responsibility for integration issues such as CAD, ERP, production systems and interfaces;
- close cooperation with customers, collecting and analyzing requirements and business processes related to the product;
- support in agile DevOps projects in the development of user-stories and the development of new features.
Frequently used technologies:
- Completed studies in technical or natural sciences;
- several years of experience with Siemens Teamcenter and knowledge of functional and technical aspects of the software;
- general knowledge of other Siemens products such as Polarion, MindSphere, NX or Plant Simulation;
- deep understanding of E2E processes in product development, e.g. change, configuration, variant management;
- experience in PLM/ERP integration and product data exchange;
- knowledge of current technologies in the Industry 4.0 environment, cloud and data analytics;
- strong analytical skills and results-oriented way of working;
- willingness to travel on business, good communication skills and a very good command of English;
- communicative knowledge of German will be an asset.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).