Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice helps global brands as well as public organizations to understand and implement the right mix of business-focused digital capabilities and innovations following a “Customer-First” approach. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and the culture of feedback. Following the motto “Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant, you play a key role in the Agile delivery of business applications focused on the CRM domain at an enterprise scale. You will join an international team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT projects, all built on top of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. You will be working with people ranging in experience, from early and emerging talent to specialists. You will work in a cloud-first environment with a strong focus on DevOps practices from design to production.
Your daily tasks:
- understanding the needs, goals, and objectives of the customer, and ensure that the solution which gets built fits the organization in the longer term,
- managing and advise the requirements gathering process by running workshops, interviews and observations sessions with Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners to define the business and functional requirements, and system goals,
- co-creating together with the customer and present ideas which trigger the imagination of business owners and stakeholders, based on the capabilities of the platform,
- helping the Product Owners build the Product Backlog and ensure requirements are documented correctly in User Stories (if possible, using Behavior Driven Development),
- working with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high-level and low-level solution designs in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, and find together the balance between configuration and customization.
Frequently used technologies:
- you are excited about the technologies and capabilities provided by Dynamics 365 and Power Platform – the out-of-the-box capabilities and the limitations, or have experience with other CRM Cloud platforms like Salesforce, Oracle, or SAP,
- you can translate business needs into great Customer Experience, and can apply best practices when designing and implementing business processes and data models,
- you are passionate about delivering according to the Agile methodology and can help plan projects and releases in sprints and write Epics, Features and User Stories,
- you can form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and can engage with stakeholders at different levels in an organization,
- Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics 365 are a great plus.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).