Digital Customer Experience
Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- involvement in all aspects of software development lifecycle in one of agile methodologies including requirement analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation,
- close cooperation with the customer’s technical and business departments,
- development based on project and architectural patterns, using DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, TDD,
- development of your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications,
- role of a technical lead as well as a mentor to younger, less experienced colleagues.
Frequently used technologies:
- experience in HTML5, CSS3,
- very good knowledge of versioning system GIT,
- knowledge of React Router, Formik, Bootstrap, as well as with Redux,
- ability to write unit tests (Karma/Jest),
- coomunicative English (German would be a great advantage).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).