Digital Customer Experience
Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks
- co-creation and development of mobile apps in one of agile methodologies based on iOS platform being involved in various stages of software creating process (analysis of customer requirements, design, implementation, testing, release and publishing in AppStore) – level and scope of your responsibilities will depend on your experience;
- responsibility for whole system or some parts of it – depending on the project;
- integration of the mobile apps with backend, cloud, Enterprise platforms as well as low code platforms,
- close cooperation with UX and UI experts, to ensure the best possible user experience with the solution and thus customer satisfaction.
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 5 years of experience in creating native apps on iOS platform;
- knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C and knowledge of iOS SDK;
- knowledge of design and architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM), Dependency Injection, reactive programming (Combine/RxSwift), databases (Core Data, Realm, SQLite), web communication (REST, JSON), integration external libraries (SPM/CocoaPods), as well as version control system (Git, Gitflow);
- basic knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD in mobile area;
- communicative English (German would be a great advantage).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).