As a Senior Java Developer you will build and develop systems which have a direct impact on the architecture and technological solutions used in software for world leaders in the automotive, commercial, distribution, telecommunications and public industries.
You will work with One Click Deployment, Clean Code, Behavior Driven Development, Automation First, etc.
Your daily tasks:
- creating modern applications for external clients in Java technology;
- creating solutions for clients based on design and architectural patterns using the following approaches: DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, Behavior-Driven Development, TDD and "Infrastructure as a Service / Code";
- working in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (eg Scrum, SAFe, Kanban);
- development in area of professional software development, Clean Code, etc .;
- working closely with experienced experts and thus have extensive opportunities to deepen your technical, business and interpersonal skills.
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 4 years of experience as a Java developer
- practical experience in developing software in Java technology (JEE, Spring Boot, Hibernate);
- knowledge of the SOLID rules when creating the code (the CLEAN CODE rule);
- preparing unit tests skillfully;
- knowledge of Java 8+, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket technologies;
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as in designing databases using SQL, Oracle / SQL Server, Redis;
- fluency in English;
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).