Our development teams build and develop software based on .NET technology. We deliver high quality solutions used in public administration. We cooperate with experienced experts from around the world, which gives a wide range of opportunities to deepen technical and business knowledge. This cooperation allows us to gain competence in the field of professional programming while maintaining the Clean Code principles.
Your daily tasks:
- you will co-create and maintain applications and IT systems that respond to the individual needs of our clients;
- work in the C# programming language in projects created in .NET 6;
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies;
- use modern technologies and tools;
- analyze requirements, design, implement and test software.
Most frequently used technologies:
Visual Studio 2022
- at least 3 years of experience in developing software in .NET technology;
- experience in developing software based on OOP;
- ability to write unit tests using frameworks, eg NUnit, moq;
- communicative level of German and English;
- knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC is nice to have.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).