Our development teams build and develop software based on .NET technology. We deliver high quality solutions used in public administration. We cooperate with experienced experts from around the world, which gives a wide range of opportunities to deepen technical and business knowledge. This cooperation allows us to gain competence in the field of professional programming while maintaining the Clean Code principles.
Your daily tasks:
- preparation of application / system design for new solutions in .NET technology;
- technical analysis of existing systems and designing their expansion with new modules and components;
- leading / supporting the development team / teams as part of the project (s) as a technical leader and mentor;
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (eg Scrum, SAFe, Kanban);
- the ability to develop your competences in modern cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
Frequently used technologies:
.NET Core v.5+
Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
ASP.NET Core SignalR
- min. 4 years as a .NET developer, including at least 2 years as a senior .NET developer
- you have practical experience in creating systems using a technology stack based on .NET;
- you have experience in designing solutions in large IT systems, supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions;
- you implement good practices in the field of DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development);
- you place great emphasis on the quality of the software you produce;
- you know the professional software development process very well;
- you are fluent in English.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).