Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board!
Your daily tasks:
- implementing projects in Python language, with focus on cloud environments
- participating in Python development projects in technical consultant and tech lead roles;
- participating in establishing of Python competence center
- building and supervising an internal development and training program for Python and other related technologies as well as leading workshops and mentoring sessions.
Frequently used technologies:
- at least 7 years of experience in creating high-quality code,
- very good knowledge of Python language and its libraries supported by experience in testing, web applications, DevOps, data processing and exploration,
- familiarity with relational database systems and Data Warehousing, Data Lake, DevOps concepts,
- very good command of English (German language would be an advantage),
- being open to learning new technologies as well as openness for technical challenges,
- self-organization, independence, willingness to share the knowledge.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).