The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the bid process and designing IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- support and develop SAP BRIM in S/4HANA modules for international customers;
- participate in the analysis the of requirements, configuration and testing of the system in accordance with the customer's guidelines;
- create concepts of new solutions and implement the changes proposed and agreed with the client;
- cooperate with developers to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements.
Most frequently used technologies:
ERP or CRM System
- experience in the areas of SAP BRIM or at least in one of the following modules SOM/CRM, CM, CC, CI, FI-CA and/or SAP Subscription Billing;
- relevant experience in integration of SAP BRIM with existing systems;
- minimum 4 years’ professional experience in SAP implementation and application support expertise;
- experience in the areas of finance, logistics and master data management;
- experience in analyses and optimalisation in business processes and conducting projects;
- very good knowledge English or German (knowledge of both languages will be an asset).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).