SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- design, estimate and implement solutions in SAP BTP for international clients
- setup Cloud Foundry, Neo and Kyme services
- automate CI/CD pipelines for SAP products development scenarios
- represent the project team in front of the client and coordinate the work of developers
- take active part in non-project tasks, including in the mentoring program, SAP community, as well as implement and support less experienced employees
Frequently used technologies:
SAP Business Technology Platform
- at least 3 years of experience in projects based on SAP BTP/SCP,
- understanding of SAP ABAP and/or BTP roadmap,
- know at least three of technologies mentioned: Cloud Connector, SLT, Smart Data Integration, BTP Services, Cloud Foundry, Neo, Kyme, Jenkins, eCatt, Transportation Management,
- speak fluent English (written and spoken). Knowledge of German language will be appreciated, but isn’t obligatory (we will support you in further learning),
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).