The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the big process and designing IT solutions for our customer
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- supporting and developing SAP FICO modules for international customers,
- participating in the analysis of the requirements, configuration and testing of the system in accordance with the customer's guidelines,
- creating concepts of new solutions and implement the changes proposed and agreed with the client,
- cooperating with developers to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements.
Frequently used technologies:
- minimum 5 years’ experience in SAP FICO functional knowledge including implementation and application support expertise (mainly PY module),
- extensive experience in configuring the FICO processes,
- knowledge in ABAP is an added advantage,
- experience in analyses and optimalisation in business processes and conducting projects,
- very good knowledge English or German (knowledge of both languages will be asset).
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).